Security Cameras (IP-based)?

Are there any recommendations for low to moderately priced security cameras that can be accessed via IP?  I'm building a house and would like to be able to check progress online while I'm at work.  I'm hoping to have 2 to 4 cameras.
What setups have worked well for you?
Also, it would be nice if at least one of the cameras had a pan feature that could be controlled from the web?  Anything like that in this price range?

------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-