Re: Laying out a new house - looking for Wiring and controller advise

Here are a few more links for you.

http://echelon.com/support/documentation/analysis/005-0171A_RF_White_Paper.pdf
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2918
http://www.x10minitimer.com/article_emerging_technologies.html

While you might view the Insteon review with skepticism, I found it to be
reasonably objective aside from its Insteon boosterism.