Re: rf modulator, what about transmitter?

I've never tried that unit but years ago I used similar units that gave
a very clear picture so I'd expect this would do the job. The guy has
good feedback with lots of people saying it's good and he has a pretty
good return policy if you don't like it. Let us know how it works if you
get one.