Help us celebrate the Embedded Tools Web Shop's second birthday

We are celebrating with a cake and sticky wine......

We thought of sending portions out with each sale but TCP/IP has not yet
been extended to the "Matter Transmission Protocol" so instead we are
offering a 10% discount on all orders placed on the web shop for 2 weeks
between the 3rd and 14th of April

So for a limited period you can now obtain any of the following for 10% less
than the normal price

    BDM/JTAG Tools for Debug and flash programming from  P&E and Abatron
             for 68HC(S)08, (S)12, 16, 68K, ColdFire, PPC, ARM, MIPS

    C Compilers & Assemblers from  Hi-tech, IAR, Cosmic, Keil, Paradigm and
Avocet
             For everything from PIC, dsPIC, 8051, 68HCS08, HC(S)12, 68K,
through to ARM,

    CAN & LIN interfaces from Peak and Lawicel

    USB Protocol Analysers for USB-1 and USB-2 from Elllisys

    Windows Driver development packages for PCI and USB from Jungo

    ROM Emulators from MSD

    Universal Programmers from Hi-Lo

    RS232 Diagnostics from Paladin

    Portable and bench LAs and DSOs from Link

So go along to the Embedded Development Tools Web Shop by following this
link......

www.computer-solutions.co.uk/shop

Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

( now the legal bit..... orders from customers who do not have a COMSOL
credit account must be paid for by credit card, bank transfer or a sterling
cheque by monday the 10th April.  If we are out of stock on any items we
will supply it after the deadline giving the 10% discount to any customers
that otherwise fulfill the above conditions )

Regards,  Chris

Chris Stephens                        E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Solutions Ltd.         Phone:  +44  (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road,                  Fax:    +44  (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey                 http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk
KT15 2BZ  England

 For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools