Re: Insteon - WOW

One other thing I forgot to mention was the setup of n-way switches.

It is VERY NICE.  Since each module is a transmitter and a receiver, you
just program one switch/dimmer (connected only to power -- not to a
load) to control another switch/dimmer.

The procedure is simply to press and hold the paddle (on) for 10 seconds
and the switch/dimmer status light blinks.  Then, you go to the
switch/dimmer that you want to control hand hold its paddle (on) for a
few seconds.  The lights go on/off and voila, you've got a 3-way setup.
  Just repeat for 4, 5, etc.

No need to worry which phases the various switches/dimmers are on or
anything.

And, the same process works for controlling lamp and appliance modules
from wall switches.

It's great!

Mitch