Need some help with a weird ticking noise...

Hi guys!

I have about four AF120 filters around my house.  They work amazing,
and in the past six months since I installed them, I have had no stray
signals at all!  I am thrilled with my X10 installation.

However, a bizarre thing started happening yesterday -- I wonder if any
of you have any ideas.  (Is Dave still around?! :) )

All the filters tick rapidly when my furnace turns on!  I have an
electric furnace/heat pump combo.

All of a sudden, when the furnace goes on.. tickticktick... quite
rapidly, in a seemingly random patern.  A good 4 ticks per second...
almost sounds like those electronic UV bug zappers on a humid summer
day!

Any ideas what's up?

It's pretty funny that it's ALL FOUR AF120s!  I guess they are not
defective.

Ideas are welcome!

Thanks!

Mike