Re: PR: Home Automation USA Product Listing (1)

Neil Cherry wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:48:59 GMT, Frank Olson wrote:
>
> ...  2300+ lines of dribble (a supposed email from Robert to ASA,
> copied here to CHA). I let you out of the kill file for a few minutes
> and this is the dribble I'm treated to. Well back in the kill file for
> you.

I'm not here to provoke discord.  I just wanted to let you all see what
it is we have to endure.  This isn't a "slam" against Robert in that I
haven't appended or altered any text in the messages I've forwarded
(which all originated from him, by the way).  This one (and 12 others
like it) were repeated at least three more times.  I'm forwarding these
posts as both a courtesy and a public service so you don't have to visit
his website or endure the flames that are so often exchanged in
alt.security.alarms.

Thank you.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com