Re: 2414 INSTEON CONTROLLER

It was an Insteon tech support person who suggested the shareware. To
her credit, she did accept a material return already on the unit.

All this leads me to think that while an interesting product, Insteon
has a way to go. If we cannot sell it as a contractor it is left of
interested homeowners who have the patience for this back and forth
complication. The really nice thing about a manual Lutron Diva dimmer
is it works everytime, day in - day out. Yes one does have to get off
the couch, but it beats going to a newsgroup to decipher a products
reliability.