Re: Hardwired shower XM radio

I take long showers and radio reception in my area is really poor.
Shower radios are essentially unusable in my bathroom.

The weird thing is I've seen new shower units (Jacuzzi) that even have
television/radio combos inside the shower, but I can't seem to find
anyplace that sells these units separately.  I would assume the
display/panel would be a low voltage to prevent shocks, with the main
gear located behing the wall or something.

I'd settle for a remotely located receiver with a remote control
(preferably a wired panel), but do they have waterproof controllers for
XM radios?