Re: New from ELK Products

Group-Moderator wrote:

> See the new  ELK-TS07 7" Touchscreen here:
> alarmsuperstore - yadayadayada dot com

Don'tcha just hate merchants that offer a "30 day money back guarantee"
that comes with a long list of "exceptions" and a 25% "restocking fee"?
  I'd suggest "shopping" at a local retailer (to you) if you can find
one.  Not only will you receive better service (in the short run), you
won't have to shell out "bucks" to send the product back if you're not
satisfied (or it's the wrong thing).