Re: XTB - the Future of X10 has arrived!

I currently use a smarthome powerlinc serial controller
(http://www.smarthome.com/1132B.HTML) connected to a PC as the central
controller for my x10 installation.  From what i'm reading about XTB,
it sounds like it would really help the powerlinc get its signals to
some of my devices that i have trouble controlling, but what i'm
wondering is would the XTB interfere with the reception of signals by
the powerlinc?  or improve it?  or it has no impact on reception of
signals by devices plugged into it?

I'd love to improve my transmission strength, but i also need the
powerlinc to receive signals from a number of transceivers throughout
my house for using motion detectors/etc, so i need to know that that
won't be a problem.

Thanks.