Batch sent X10 command

Can someone point me to as simple as possible a program controlled method
of causing a CM11/12 etc type serial port controller (it's actually an ACT
TI103 so it has no local memory or local macro capability) to send X10
commands from a Windows XP computer.

My DSL line periodically drops in a mode which requires the modem to be
power cycled to reconnect.  To made this automatic I want to use DynDNS
Updater's feature of "run a program when public address can not be found"
to trigger some Windows program which will send a power OFF and 5 seconds
later a power ON to an appliance module ahead of the modem.  Right now I
can perform this manually via a phone call and touch tone commands to an
X10 telephone responder http://www.smarthome.com/5000.html, but automation
of this process would be a great help in keeping my home servers and
webcams on line when I am away from home.

Any thoughts and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Tony