Re: Audio Matrix Switcher

I have a Xantech ZPR68, which is 8in/6out. I also got the EXP9, which is a 9
zone expander. I only have 2 zone cards currently for 8x8, but I could get
more at will.

I do serial control via CQC as it has a native driver for it. Check out all
my interfaces here, obviously you need to scroll down to see the a/v ones.
The 5 main zones in my house are on the nav-wrapper, so no matter what i'm
doing i have access to those controls.
http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1429