Re: X10 Code Translator

Those with a BX24-AHT can do that now and roZetta users will also be able to
do it (once I finish roZetta). I've also designed a module that allows for
direct RF input to an Ocelot so it can be done that way, too. The Ocelot
module and a few other projects have been put aside while I wrestle with
roZetta.