Re: Multimedia

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LoudnZ7haaG8yyXZnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxx

> Have you created a sample DVD of your program in action?  I'd pay $5 or
> $10
> to take a closer look at CQC.

We don't have a DVD. But there is an online tutorial (under the Learn tab,
then Quick Tutorial.) It's a hands on process that walks you through a
simple installation and configuration of the product.

> Could a novice create something "artistic" in CQC like an emulation of the
> old juke-box style of tabbed pages for song selections?

That would be tough. We can't make people write code, so the interface
system is created using 'widgets' that you drop onto the screen and
configure using our interface designer. So you are somewhat limited in terms
of what widgets are available and how they work, and there's not a tabbed
page type widget.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com