Announcing: ElkM1::Control 0.02 - Perl API for ElkM1.

Hello Everyone,

I'd like the announce the availability of ElkM1::Control, a set of Perl
modules providing an API to communicate with the ElkM1. Currently it
requires the Ethernet module and supports communication via both the
secure and non-secure ports. In the future I hope to provide support for
serial communications.

Much of the communication specification has been implemented, but there
is much more to be done in the form of refinement, testing, debugging
and documenting. I'd say it is still in the very early alpha stages, but
is usable. I'd love to get some others involved in the project, so if
you are interested in helping out please let me know. It's my hope that
others find this package useful and that it will become the base of
other applications which interface with the Elk.

The project is hosted at sourceforge. The URL to the project is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/elkm1control

The download page is:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=158050

Thank you,

-James

[ please do the obvious when sending email ]