Re: Thermostat suggestions for radiant + HVAC + multiple zones

Don't get me started on the general contractor. When I asked him about
zones, he said they were only used for commercial purposes. At my
insistance, he brought in someone who he said was an expert. The
"expert" said it wasn't possible to use zones in most locations because
it would create too much air flow.

How an "expert" in zone systems would not even know about bypasses is
beyond me....