Re: Capacitor to bypass GFI outlet?

"Chris Shearer Cooper" <chrisnews@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:11rjm39ki7m2g74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> If there's a reasonably-priced X-10 friendly GFI outlet, that sounds like
> better plan ... but I have no idea how to find out which ones are friendly
> and which ones ain't ...

I don't know of any listing of X-10 friendly equipment so all I can suggest
is to buy a different one than what you have.  Or, you can simply replace
it, as Charles suggested, with a non-GFCI outlet just to see if that really
is the problem point and go from there.  One thing I would suggest is
searching Google in this newsgroup for GFCI or GFI problems and avoid buying
any brand that's listed in those messages.

--
Bobby G.

--
Bobby G.