Re: Trouble setting CM11 clock

Thank you Dave for a very quick answer! I've already seen the thread
you've sugested and I might have found something... but I didn't
understood what everybody means with "just send the setclock code
0x9b..." do they mean a sigle byte or what? And if so, what answer
should I expect from the device? The 0x55 code, perhaps?
Thank's again Dave.

Joao Carias