Re: Thermostat suggestions for radiant + HVAC + multiple zones

Sounds like you need to be very involved with the design of the system.  It
is too bad the contractor isn't much help there.

I guess I was just trying to make a point about not necessarily having to
tie the zone controller system with the thermostats, like you do with some
systems.  I do like that the HAI stats will work with almost any kind of
backend system (or multiple backend systems in your case) and still all be
integrated into a single, independent controller (the Omni system).  This
works because the HVAC control is independent of the communication.

Regarding the style, to each their own.  :-)  I think the RCS stats look
nice as well.  I have no connection to HAI except as a satisfied customer.

Kurt