Re: Home Domination

In article <1137461432.846505.273670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
cheapscatedave@xxxxxxxxx says...

When I first read your phrase:

"Serial attached 1-WIRE devices"

I parsed it as 1-wire devices attached to a PC serial port. Was this what you meant? What
PC serial device/connections whould that be?

Then I read it again and thought that perhaps you meant that you have all of your 1-wire
devices strung serially, as in all on one bus. Was that what you meant? Home Domination
will work that way.