X10 - NightWatch2 Black & White Low-Light Video Camera (SC23A)

Does anyone have experience with the NightWatch2 Black & White Low-Light
Video Camera (SC23A) from X10?

I am considering using one or more to cover back patio and driveway.
Wondering:
1. Is the quality is good in low light? I normally have back patio and
front driveway lights on at night.
2. Are the cameras washed out if there is a light in their field of
view? I suspect these might be rendered useless if they are too
sensitive to light sources, as some cameras wash out.
3. Is the quality better than the wireless X10 cameras? I had good luck
with 2 wireless units, but only when the antennas were pointed carefully
and the receiver was very close (within 30 feet).

Thanks for any thoughts!
"wired in Wisconsin"