Re: Need Door Bell generator for whole house audio

Speaking of RS, you could use one of
those ~$10 keychain recorders.
They record about 10 seconds.  I have
interfaced them for Halloween
spook noises to a larger amp/speaker and
an external trigger.  It was
pretty easy and they seem to keep the
sound forever .... well, for at
least 3 or 4 years, so far.