Re: Insteon Translator (title corrected from transmitter)

This is pure guesswork but I think the delays may not be needed now that the
commands that have Insteon targets are the last item in the macro.

My guess is a delay is only needed to prevent a subsequent X-10 command from
colliding with the Insteon command from the translator. IOW, I think you
could have left them where they were and added a 1 second (or less?) delay
*after* each command that will get translated.