Re: Web Server Appliance

There's "small and simple" and there's "small and simple". You need to
provide a bit more details about how you plan to use it.

The picoFlash from...

     http://www.jkmicrosystems.com

and the xPort from...

http://www.lantronix.com/device-networking/embedded-device-servers/xport.html

are both small and simple with serial and ethernet ports.