Re: Web Server Appliance

I'm not aware of anything that is low-cost that doesn't require programming.
The picoFlash would be my choice.

There are a couple of devices that have an ethernet port and are dedicated
to X-10 but both were rather costly for what they do. Try searching this
newsgroup for "Web-X10" and "IP Commander".