Re: Finishing basement, suggestion on RG6 cable needed

In article <qLWdnXgl6dik1EbeRVn-gg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Timothy Daniels <TDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Al Dykes - Did you ever solve your Server 2003 problem,
>the one where you couldn't get Server 2003 to come up
>on C:?  I'm going to post on that tomorrow in the MS
>newsgroup.
>
>*TimDaniels*

Hi, we've crossed paths before.

Nope, and I'm using the indcident was part of a case for the
organization involved to switch to VMware to keep the work of
different teams from stepping on each other. That's a much better
outcome than figuring out multiboot, right now.

If i get all the necessary parts on a bench, and the time, I may
experiment with your idea, which sounds plausable.

(We now return you to your scheduled program.)

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.