Re: Basic setup for zoned listening

> I am wanting to play audio from my PC and have the choice of listening
> either at the PC itself or in one of 2 other rooms.  So if I want to
> listen in the kitchen, for example, I would want to be able to mute the
> other two rooms.

One other solution comes to mind, if you've got a small enough are to cover
you could get an FM transmitter.  Tune it to an unused part of the band and
then just listen to it on anything that's got an FM tuner.  One such device
is from Linex and it sets up as a soundcard via a USB connection to the PC.
Distance is limited, as one would expect for unlicensed use of FM.

-Bill Kearney