HCM06 Problem

My Leviton HCM06-1SW dimmer no longer works (it has worked for over a
year).  I tried to reprogram, and the LED flashes indicating it will
accept a code.  However, it does not accept a code.  All other units
work fine from my CM11A controller.  Is there a way to reset this so
that it works again, or is it good for the trash?

Thanks!