Re: Trouble setting CM11 clock

Ok Dave, I'll try send the sequence you used for this example, but how
Dan Lancini mencioend, the interface should repond with 0x55 after the
0x00 to acknowledge the checksum.
I start to think that my CM11 is damaged... or maybe the the owner's
programming skills!
Oh, one other thing, my CM11 is the only X10 device in the power line.
I never mentioned it before because I thought it wasn't important (and
still don't...).

Jo=E3o Carias