Re: Finishing basement, suggestion on RG6 cable needed

In article <4l2it197k9s4l6k0cusvcg19tmo2b8f3o0@xxxxxxx> BIOSMonkey <none@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>So I'm finishing my basement, and am running all the data/com lines.  Obviously
>I want the best cable I can afford for future-proofing (if there is such a
>thing).

  Conduit.  Larger diameter than you currently think necessary.  End it at
outlet boxes, at least the double size.

  I would start with 1 to 1.5 inch inside diameter.  Be sure that the turns
are large radius, not tight turns.

  That way, you can put in the better RG6 when you discover that you are
having trouble because you got something too cheap.

	Alan