Napco P9600 Technical Question

Does anyone have a Napco P9600 that they can easily look under the metal
processor shield? (i.e. The cover for the memory firmware, RAM, etc.)  I
need to know the part number and manufacturer for the RAM chip. (Facing
the controller in its mounted orientation, it would be the rectangular
chip just above the firmware ROM.)

P.S. Please reply to the list since I won't see it on my email address.