Re: Converting a US 300MHz RMS18/MS12A motion sensor to transmit at 433.92 MHz

Hi Dave

Thx for the 310 notice. I changed the article.

The RF transmitter I build is 100% the same as the RF transmitter installed
in the european MS13E motion detectors. The current and voltage provided to
the RF module are the same as the european models. I don't have the
equipement to test the power but I was able to span app 30 meters in open
field and 20 meters in house through brick walls.

I'll add your link to the article as well.

For my purpose the rf power is high enough.