Re: ControlLinc Maxi

In comparing the two, I agree that the Controllinc maxi is much more
flexible for X10.  I got one just today.
I've been laid up with a broken ankle for 6 weeks now, and am looking
forward to controlling any device (I use 7 different house codes) while
sitting on the couch, and without a screw driver!

What surprised me however, is the only instructions included was a one sheet
"quick start" set of instructions, and I must download and print the full
manual.