Re: Bypass GFCI using Transceiver?

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:18:13 GMT, BruceR wrote:
> The CM11/15a transceiver sends X10 PLC and can receive RF - it does not
> transmit RF. Insteon, on the other hand does exactly what you describe
> and is useful for "phase coupling" and reaching trouble spots - like my
> infamous bathroom!

Actually I think it does transmit RF, you have to set it up to
monitor that house code (it can monitor all 16 HCs). Then it will
transmit and receive on the PLC and RF. We've never been able to
figure out how to tell it to transmit on the RF only.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site