Re: Best format to post schematics?

"B Fuhrmann" <b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> "DJ Delorie" <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "William at MyBlueRoom" <wrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >> google groups does not have an alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
> >> and your other link just runs my email newsreader, again without
> >> finding anything.
> >
> > http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.schematics.electronic.html
>
> That really doesn't help since you didn't indicate which ones are yours or
> that you think are good.

I wasn't replying to that message, I was replying to the one that said
"google groups does not have an alt.binaries.schematics.electronic",
which I quoted above.  I was offering an alternate way to get to that
newsgroup.  Feel free to ignore it if you like, but don't complain
when people try to help.

And none of those are mine, and I have no opinion on which are good.