Re: Insteon receptacles?

The slimnesss of the case comes at the expense of volume available for the
inductor -- it is only 5 turns around a toroid core,   European CE
requirements for noise are more restrictive than US so a European model
might require a redesign of the case. I will be scoping the noise these
dimmers create when I get back to HA stuff in April.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org