Re: Late to the party: What's Rosetta?

Phil,

After I get roZetta released and after I port the BX24-AHT code to the ZX-24
chip, I will try to update the BX-24 version. It will require adding a
piggyback EEPROM to the BX-24 chip and can do nothing to improve the BX-24
software UART. However, my health (or lack thereof) may intervene before I
get that far.

As I noted in another thread, Jeff says he's down to a dozen BX24-AHT
boards.

Jeff has the BasicX source on his site and, if he wants to get more boards
made, I can provide him with the Gerber files. I'll probably update it a
bit, dropping the DS1921 holder.