Re: All around control via linux

On 14 Feb 2006 16:12:26 -0800, harryguy082589@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Also: i can't seem to find anything by the name of ECS (or anything
> that it would stand for), where is it?

Harry my apologies, ECS seems to be missing. I'll fix that a little
later.

ECS - http://omnipotencesoftware.com/

As far a PlutoHome goes, I'm a little stumped as to what it is. I've
gotten the impression that it's Java based, Open Source and somewhat
like Mr. House. I've taken a liking to Mr. House though I'm not sure I
really like Perl. ;-) I have this love/hate relationship with it. I
hate writing drivers in Perl but I love Perl for manipulating
data. One day I might actually have to learn to write code in Perl! :-}

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site