Re: Garage door remote control constantly transmitting??

> My condo building has a gated underground garage.  All owners have a
> remote control to open/close the gate.  We have been having an
> intermittent problem with the gate opening repeatedly.  That is, it
> closes a couple of feet, the opens again.

Most power gates have a sensor to detect if the gate is hitting
an object, such as a person or car.  If there's too much
resistance as the gate slides or swings it will reverse.
On modern gate operators there's an adjustment to set the
sensitivity of the sensor.  Chances are all you need to do is
adjust it a bit.

Note:  If it was a stuck remote, the thing would not respond to
any other remote at the same time.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass