Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

In spite of its quirks, the ADI forum is very useful.  It provides an
excellent archive of information that goes back several years.  Searching
across topics would be nice and has been discussed in the forum but iirc, is
a limitation of the software package ADI selected?  Once you get used to it,
you'll learn to love it - warts and all!

wrt development, ADI is a small company and HA is only part of their product
set.  A recent post by ADI asking what products are of interest leads me to
believe we will see some new development soon?

IMO, even though the last update of CMAX is now a couple years old, there
are still no other products available that come close to these in their
flexibility and affordability...

John W