Re: X10/Insteon

Yes, the KeypadLinc V2 supports either 6 or 8 buttons (configurable).
http://www.smarthome.com/2486d.html

You can use any X-10 controller, but you're going to want to be entirely
Insteon when you see how good Insteon is compared to X-10.

SmartHome released several new Insteon items, but I've  never seen a
schedule or definitive list. There are many rumored devices, but only
SmartHome knows when they'll actually release them...