DS7000 question

Hi there.

I'm getting the DS7000 and I live in Italy.  I was wondering how to get the power
conversion done .Is the power supply in the console convertible to 230V? I mean is there a
step down transformer in the alarm console  with primary windings which can be put in
series support the 230V in my country?   Or is purchasing  a step down transformer  a
necessity?

I was also wondering whether the automatic dialing function will work over here.
If not what modifications or tests should I carry out?

Thank you all for your advice.

Jim