Re: Best format to post schematics?

In article <1140836876.885209.193020
@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, jeffm_@xxxxxxxxx says...
> >foxitsoftware.com
> >...a satisfied user for the last 2 or 3 days since I found it.
> > Carl Smith
>
> ...then there are those who think it'snot ready for prime time
> or that it just plain sucks:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/browse_frm/thread/de3ae668aef746bd/1d0e5431f83bc9a6?q=Foxit+requires-*-*-uninstall-*-Acrobat+*-*-*-get-Foxit-to-integrate-with-FF+zzz+zzzz+*-*-*-*-*-new-window+*-*-*-new-tab+*-*-*-my-nVidia-drivers-wiped-out+*-quality-is-poor+problems-sizing-*-printing-*+crashes+*-*-integration-with-Firefox

Well, that's why I noted that I've only been using it for a few
days.  That isn't enough time to be sure that there isn't
anything wrong with it.

I did immediately notice that the display quality isn't as good.
I don't think FoxItReader is doing the anti-aliasing stuff that
Adobe Reader does to make the display look nicer.  My thought on
that was I could accept that if everything else worked OK.

I haven't tried to integrate it with Firefox.  Actually I think
I would just rather have Firefox default to just saving the pdf
to my dekstop or something, rather than having it open in the
browser anyway.  I usually right click PDF links anyway and pick
"save target as" instead of letting them load in the browser.

And I haven't tried to print anything with it yet either...

I'll play around with it a bit more and report back my thoughts.