Re: Best format to post schematics?

For those of you sick of the eternal load times for Acrobat
Reader, I happened across an alternative.

It's a program called FoxItReader at
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/

It's a small program with one exe file and no install.  It
doesn't litter your system with 1000 .dll's and registry keys.
And it loads pretty much instantly on my system.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way.  Just a satisfied user
for the last 2 or 3 days since I found it.