Re: Home Security

Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Stephen Wilson wrote:
>> On 30 Jan 2006 07:58:17 -0800, "cookielady" <genaweyant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> posted:
>>

>>>If you are looking to make your home safe and security by either video
>>>montioring whos at the front door or coming up the walk or by voice
>>>alarm then check out
>>>http://www.minutemanselfdefense.com/home_office_security.htm
>>>There are many other products to keep you family safe and securtiy from
>>>danger
>>

>> I like plugging in one side of the 110 outlet to the door handle when
>> I'm not at home....
>
>That doesn't work if you have those new "composite" door handles though.
>  I like the 1.4 Gigawatt lazer slaved to the siren circuit of my Elk
>M1Gold.  The small amount of ash that remains of the perp (or
>door-to-door salesman) afterwards makes excellent fertilizer for the
>rose bushes.  :-)

I posted here a couple of years ago about using a dual power laser and
requiring everyone to have a bar code tattooed on their forehead. The low
power laser reads the barcode and the results can be used as an occupancy
sensor for HA related purposes while the high power laser makes sure nobody
is where they shouldn't be.