Re: zoned or not zoned?? thermostatic control of multiple spaces

"Jim Baber" <jim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jim Baber wrote:
> Your tenants will undoubtedly complain when their adjustments to the
> thermostats within their unit don't have the effect they wanted
> because some other thermostat overrode their changes....

Agreed.  Also, almost any remote thermostat can be gamed.  In an office I
worked in, I shone a floor lamp on the thermostat when I wanted it cooler
and hit it with a blast of canned air upside down when I wanted it warmer.
Didn't matter that the thermostat was in a big, allegedly tamper-proof box.
A well-bent paper clip worked wonders as well

--
Bobby G.