[no subject]

In both the simulation and measured here, the signals fall off as the
distance from the distribution panel increases.  I note again that I did not
unplug any potential problem loads when I did this testing.  I wanted to see
how the XTB-II would do driving a typical household distribution system.  So
there were probably a few signal suckers thrown into the mix.  The goal of
the XTB is to provide enough signal so it isn't essential to identify and
isolate every problem load.

Jeff