Re: How to turn on a light across a room without a wire?

"E. Lee Dickinson" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> They've been for me both a pain in the butt, but I do love having them
> right at my headboard for shutting down the house at night.

Amen.  Sometimes, it's incredible useful to install a light switch the size
of a matchbook with a piece of velcro.  Yes, the batteries do fail but you
can buy about 50 of them for $10 from Ebay so I did that and just replace
them regularly.  They're a lot easier to reprogram than the Hawkeyes after a
battery change.

--
Bobby G.