Re: home automation system provider

SANJEEV.PARIKH@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>All,
>
>Does anyone know of a home automation system provider in the UK.I was
>thinking of a system that allows automatic control of: lighting,
>heating, security etc. from a touch pad or remotely.

You need to provide more information. Do you want a system for new
construction or to retrofit in an existing home?

Leax, Comfort and C-Bus are HA systems that may meet your criteria that are
sold by several HA dealers in the UK.

     http://www.leaxcontrols.com/index2.htm
     http://www.home-control.co.uk/
     http://www.clipsal.co.uk/